THE BIG BITE
Quick n easy guide to Indian Vegetarian Recipes!!
February 28, 2008
3 cups whole-wheat flour
1 large bunch spinach coarsely chopped
1 tsp coriander powder
1 tsp cumin powder
1/2 tsp red chilli powder
1/4 tsp asafetida powder
1/2 tsp turmeric powder
Salt to taste
1 tsp Garam masala
1. Take ghee in a kadhai, add coriander powder, cumin powder, asafetida, turmeric powder.
2. Add spinach and sauté till its cooked.
3. Add salt and red chilli powder.
4.Once this mixture cools down, mix it with the whole-wheat flour and at this stage, add garam masala
5. knead into a fine dough using water.set dough for 1 hour.
6. Make small equal sized balls and make parathas as usual. Apply ghee on both sides of parathas.
Serve with raithas!
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Green leafy vegetables
North indian dishes