2 cup cooked sona masoori rice or basmati rice(fresh or leftover)
¼ cup zucchini finely chopped (i added left over zucchini palya)
8-10 leaves of spinach chopped(I added 1 tbsp of left over aloo palak gravy:))
½ small onion finely chopped
1 garlic clove finely chopped
Few cashew nuts
½ tsp cumin seeds (jeera)
1 tsp lemon juice
1 tbsp butter
2 tsp garam masala
¼ tsp red chili powder
1. Heat butter in a pan, add cumin seeds. Add cashews and roast them till they turn light brown.
2. Sauté onion till they are translucent. Add garlic and sauté.
3. Add spinach and cooked till it reduces its Quantity.
4. Add zucchini and sauté till its cooked.
5. Add cooked rice to it. No lumps should be formed.
6. Add garam masala, red chilli powder, salt and lemon juice and mix well.