Yippee!!! This is my first contribution to an event.
I made this Dosa pizza a month ago, but posted it on 7th April. Initially i hesitated to send this dosa to Srivalli, because i wasnt sure whether my dosa pizza was eligible for this event :D
But then, i thought very soon Dosa Mela will end and i would lose the opportunity. So i am posting this entry for Dosa Mela (after confirming with Srivalli:-)) Hope you all like it!
For the crust:
2 tbsp Dosa batter
1 tbsp finely chopped onions and green pepper
2 tsp tomato salsa/sauce
1 tsp sugar
A pinch of salt
1 tbsp shredded Mozzarella or Parmesan cheese
1. Add chopped onion and green pepper in the dosa batter
2. Preapare thick dosa/uttappa. The thickness should be atleast 1/2 cm.
3. When it is ready, roast dosa on low flame on both the sides multiple times till dosa becomes crisp.
4. Apply salsa on one side, sprinkle salt and sugar and top it with cheese.
This should be eaten immediately because dosa becomes soft after sometime ;)
The Bigger Bite
1. You can also use tomato sauce or puree instead of salsa.