October 13, 2008
Amiri Khaman/Dhokla Chaat
6 Leftover Dhoklas
1 tsp lemon juice
1 tbsp chopped coriander leaves
2 tbsp chopped onion
1/2 chopped tomato
2 tbsp grated coconut (i used frozen)
1/2 tsp chat masala
1/2 cup thin sev
1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
1 tbsp oil
1 tsp mustard seeds
1/2 tsp cumin seeds
1 tsp urad dal
4-5 curry leaves
1. Crumble dhoklas into coarse powder and keep aside.
2. Heat oil in pan, add all tempering items,saute onion and tomato.
3. Add coconut to it and saute till it becomes dry.
4. Add crumbled dhokla, salt, chaat masala, pomegranate, lemon juice and mix well.
5. Turn off the heat and garnish it with sev and coriander leaves.
Add coriander chutney to make it more tasty.
Recipe source:Enjoy Indian Food
You might be interested in:
1. Baked Potato wedges N Garlic Bread
2. Banana Chips
3. Idli Fries
4. Peanut Chaat
5. Instant Bhel
6. Udin Vada