Wish you all a very Happy Diwali and a Prosperous New Year
1 cup Rice Flour
1 tbsp Jeera/cumin seeds
1 tsp red chili powder
1 tsp ghee/clarified butter
Oil for deep frying
1. Mix all ingredients in a bowl (except clarified butter and oil) and knead into a tight dough using water.
2. Take small portions of the dough in your hand and roll each portion into a thin rope of 5-6 cms long. Before doing this apply clarified butter to both your palms so that it doesnt stick.
3. Make a ring out of each rope by joining both the ends.
4. Heat oil in a pan,drop these rings into hot oil and deep fry them till they turn crispy and golden brown.
5. Drain excess oil on a paper towl.