October 14, 2008
Ready in 15 mins-Bread Pizza
This is a quick snack for kids when they wish to eat pizza and cant wait for long :) You can prepare this dish in just 15 mins. The method is just the same like pizza.This is my contribution to Kids' Lunch Box Special hosted by Vandana.
Here is what you need:
4 Whole wheat hamburger buns/any other bread slices
2 tsp melted unsalted butter
1 tbsp pizza sauce/marinara sauce/tomato sauce
1/2 cup of chopped onions/green bell peppers/tomatoes and any other vegetables.
1/2 cup grated mozarella/pizza cheese
salt to sprinkle
pepper powder to sprinkle
red chili flakes to sprinkle (optional)
garlic powder to sprinkle
How to make Bread Pizza:
1. Preheat oven at 350 F for 5 mins.
2. Meanwhile butter the bread, apply sauce evenly over it.
3. Spread all the veggies and cheese over the bread and sprinkle salt on each bread.
4. Bake the bread pizza in the oven for 10 mins or till the veggies are half cooked.
5. Remove the slices from the oven, sprinkle garlic powder, red chili flakes, pepper powder.
Serve hot bread pizza with tomato sauce.
I'm sure your kids will love it.View my Recipe Index